Puppy News as of 10/17/14:
We have a few fall litters planned. Emma x Charlie, Jazz x Charlie and Adele x Charlie. All puppies will be placed with people on our deposit list. We typically have a 6 month wait from the time you place a deposit. Sometimes we are able to fulfill the deposit sooner.
Please check back regularly for more information and like us on Facebook for updates!
Our puppies are fully guaranteed. At 8 weeks of age puppies are $1000. If you are looking for a calm, easy house dog, we recommend neutered males or females. They are a very nice fit for a family companion/hunting dog.
There is a $100 deposit to reserve a puppy. You can make a deposit online or by calling anytime!
Air shipping can be coordinated with you at cost (about $400).
Easy start to the process – E-mail a description of your ideal dog and we will aid you in selecting your Willow Creek Versatile German Shorthair. We have shipped many puppies across the country and can help you coordinate shipping arrangements if needed.
- 8 females (3 solid black, 2 solid liver, 2 liver&white, 1 black&white) and 3 males (1 solid black, 1 solid liver, 1 liver&white)
- Video of Jazz x Charlie puppies from 10/5/14
- Video of Jazz x Charlie puppies from 10/22/14
Courtney x Honker – born 6/21/14 – Send home August 16
- 3 Females and 5 Males – all black and white
- Video of the puppies at 3 weeks old
- Video of the puppies at 6 weeks old
Storm x Honker – born 5/12/14 – Send home July 12
Diva x Honker – born 4/27/14 – Send home June 21
- 4 Males (3 Black & White, 1 Liver & White) and 7 Females (4 Black & White, 3 Liver & White)
- Link to FB pictures
- Video of the puppies around 3 weeks old
Sky x Honker – born 1/23/14
- 6 females (all black & white) & 4 males (1 liver & white, 3 black & white)
- Video taken 1/24/14
- Video taken 2/22/14
- Video taken 3/7/14
Honey x Honker – born 1/27/14
- 5 females (2 black & white, 3 liver & white or liver roan) & 5 males (all liver & white or liver roan)
- Video from 2/22/14
- Video taken 3/7/14
Sandy x Honker – born 2/18/14
- 2 females (1 black & white, 1 liver & white) & 1 male (liver & white)
- Video from 2/28/14
- Video from 3/14/14
- Video from 3/30/14
- Video from 4/4/14